Sagrada Constituição Imperial-English
THE IMPERIAL CONSTITUTION OF 1997
Holy Empire of Reunion
- 1 Title I - Of the Fundamental Principles That Govern the Empire
- 2 Title II - Of the Holy Person of His Holy Imperial Majesty
- 3 Title III - Of the Imperial Family
- 4 Title IV - Of the Distinguished Imperial Council of State
- 5 Title V - Of the Holy Functions of His Holy Imperial Majesty
- 6 Title VI - Of the Imperial Judges and of the Judiciary Branch
- 7 Title VII - Of the Warranties, Laws and Duties of the Subjects of His Imperial Majesty
- 8 Title VIII - Of the Companies and Corporations
- 9 Title IX - Of the Education and of the Professions
- 10 Title XI - Of the Lord Protector of the Empire
- 11 Title XII - Of the Imperial Chief judge and His Functions
- 12 Title XIII - Of the Quæx
- 13 Title XIV - Of the Ministry of the Immigration, Tourism and of the environment
- 14 Title XV - Of the Minister of the Defense and of the Imperial armed forces
- 15 Title XVI - Of Premier and His Attributions
- 16 Title XVII - Of the People’s Assembly of Qualicates
Title I - Of the Fundamental Principles That Govern the Empire
Art. 1st: the Holy Empire of Reunion, formed by the union indissolúvel and eternal of its Hereditary Captaincies, Protectorates, Imperial Territories and of the Royal District, Saint-Denis, is constituted Potentially in State of Monarchy Absolutist, and he has as foundations:
- I - Sovereignty;
- II - TO total inviolability of the Person of His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor, omnipotent and Holy, being, therefore, protected by the applicable penaltyses the crimes of Hurt-majesty;
- III - Submission of the Subjects of His Imperial Majesty to Him and the decisions takings for the Distinguished Imperial Council of State, legislative organ;
- IV - Pluripartidarismo, in the form of the Imperial Decree number 49 of 1998;
- V - TO total intervention of the Imperial State in the economy, by means of concessions, monopolies, subsidies and any other economic measures be she taken by the Government of His Imperial Majesty;
- VI - Hereditariedade of the Imperial Monarchy, being the House of Castro-Bourbon the only and legitimate source of monarchs, that you/they will be, always, Gentlemen.;
Paragraph 1st All the power emanates of His Imperial Majesty, that, on behalf of God and of the good Reunian people, it exercises it by means of the Moderative Branch, in the terms of this Holy constitution.
Art. 2nd: they are Four the Holy and Inviolable Branchs of the Empire:
- I - Moderative Branch, exercised by His Imperial Majesty, when giving His CUMPRA-SE for projects proposed by the people, by Premier, for the Distinguished Imperial Council of State or for the People’s Assembly of Qualicates (with relationship to the last, in the terms of the law). the Moderative Branch embraces interventions of the Monarch in everybody the powers, being, therefore, cannot Unites, Indelegável and Indivisible, superior to the others;
- II - Judiciary Branch, exercised by the Imperial Chief judge, in Title V'S form, Art. 1st, interruption XVIII, and for the Judges of the Empire, indicated by the Imperial Government or for the Distinguished Imperial Council of State, in Inciso II'S form, Art. 1st, title V. there are just two instances, the Judges and the Emperor.
- III - Legislative Branch, exercised by the Distinguished Imperial Council of State - High Chamber, composed of 12 lifelong members indicated by His Imperial Majesty. It will also can the Emperor it to lower Ordinance-imperial or Glorious Ordinances, with law force, and indefinite validity.
Only Páragrafo: the People’s Assembly of Qualicates, formed of 15 members chosen by the good people of Reunion, it will exercise the function of Legislative Low Chamber, through the proposition of bills to Premier, that will sanction them and it will promulgate as Popular Laws. the rules under which meets the operation of the Assembly will be certain for Complemental Law.
- IV - Executive Branch, exercised by Premier, chosen by the People’s Assembly of Qualicates and whose name should be ratified by His Imperial Majesty. Premier will be Government's Head, being able to not, through Ordinance-executive - that should be sanctioned by the Emperor - to dispose on the determination in Art. 6o, interruption I of the Title XVI, besides using of the Ordinary Measures in the cases foreseen in law.
Art. 3rd: the Holy Empire of Reunion is Governed in its international relationships and intermicronacionais by the following factors:
- I - independence and imperial sovereignty;
- II - intervention where you/they be being threatened the Constituted Branchs, recognized by the Empire and for His Imperial Majesty;
- III - concession of political asylum;
- IV - inexistência of Agreements of Extradition;
- V - * * * REVOKED * * *
- VI - cooperation among the people for the humanity's progress;
- VII - industrial and commercial expansion;
- VIII - support to threatened Monarchies.
Only paragraph: the Empire will look for the integration enters to the several micronations, becoming member of Leagues of Micronations.
Art. 4th: they are Imperial Symbols:
- I - Holy Imperial Flag;
- II - Person of His Imperial Majesty;
- III - His Official Languages;
- IV - This Holy Imperial Constitution.
Art. 4th, it leaves II: they are Reunian:
- I - Born:
- a) the born ones in the Empire, although of foreign parents, since they are not the service of its nation or micronation;
- b) the born ones abroad, of Reunian descendants to the first degree (Father and Mother Reunions or Reunian Father and Foreign Mother);
- II - Naturalized:
- a) the ones that, in the form of the law, acquire the Reunian nationality, swearing Loyalty to the Empire and His Imperial Majesty, not being admitted the couple-micronacionalidade;
- b) those that reside in the Empire for 2 years or more.
Paragraph 1st: there won't be any distinction among Born and Naturalized Subjects, tends both same rights and duties, in the form of this Constitution.
Paragraph 2nd: It will lose the Reunian nationality who:
- I - Has, on the part of His Imperial Majesty or of the competent government organ, its Nationality Reunian cassada, by virtue of noxious activity to the interests of the Empire.
- II - to Acquire the nationality of any other micronation without the due authorization of His Imperial Majesty through Glorious Ordinance, incurring in crime of Betrayal to the Homeland, in the form of the Inciso XVI of the Art.2nd of the Title IV of this Constitution.
Art. 5th: It will be the Protestant Christianity adopted as Official Religion of the Empire, being, even so, free the subjects for the practice of ANY other credos or religions.
Art. 6th: It will be the Portuguese Language, Imperial Symbol, the official language of the Empire, together with English. Any won't be repressed other languages.
Art 7th: It is hindered any Reunian Subject the association to any republican movements, secretly headquartered inside of the Empire, under penalty of incurring in the Crime of Hurt-majesty, in the form of the Inciso XVI of the Art.2nd of the Title IV of this Constitution.
Art. 8th: they are Hereditary Captaincies of Reunion, independent and harmonicas to each other:
- I -Straussia (SS), with Capital in the city of Saint-Benoit;
- II - Dabliu (OF ), with Capital in the city of Reads Port;
- III - Conservatória (CO), with Capital in the city of Tamaratori;
- IV - Fournaise (FAITH), with Capital in the city of Tremblet;
First paragraph: the Imperial Capital is located in Saint Denis's City, Royal District. the Administrative Capital of the Empire is Beatriz (SS), headquarters of the Executive Branch.
Title II - Of the Holy Person of His Holy Imperial Majesty
Art. 1st: In invitations for public or private ceremonies, letters, and-mails, memos, and any other forms of communication writing, the Emperor will use the title of " His Holy Imperial Majesty, Cláudio First, for the Grace of God and Acclamação of the People, Holy Emperor of Reunion, Prince of Orange, Grão Duque of Dábliu and Stráussia, Conde from Amapá, Perpetual Defender of the Faith, Head of the Imperial House of Of Castro-Bourbon ". the acrônimo to be used by him will be S.S.M.I.
Paragraph 1st: the pronouns e/ou related verbs His Imperial Majesty should be used in letter capital letter, just.
Paragraph 2nd: the treatment to be given to the Emperor, to the to Him to go, it is it of " Your Imperial " Majesty. When to Him to refer, it will be used, as of practice, " His Holy Imperial " Majesty.
Art. 2nd: the Person of His Imperial Majesty is Inviolable and Holy, not being Him responsible for any of its acts, administrative or not.
Art.3rd: His Imperial Majesty, when being absent of the Country, will name the nobleman of larger gabarito to assume the function of Emperor-regent, in the form of the only paragraph of Art. 1st of Tírulo V of this letter.
Only paragraph: the option of naming a Emperor Regente is optional, being able to not, during the absence or impediment of His Imperial Majesty, to be the Imperial Council of having been placed as responsible person by the Moderative Branch.
Title III - Of the Imperial Family
Art. 1st: Firstborn son of His Imperial Majesty will receive the title of Prince of the Grain-Indian, and will receive the treatments of " Your Royal " Highness and of " His Royal " Highness, in the terms of the Article 2nd, paragraph 1st of the Title II of this Holy Constitution.
Only paragraph: the other Children and Daughters of His Imperial Majesty will receive the title of Prince, for Gentlemen, and Princess, for Young ladies.
Art. 2nd: the Wife of His Imperial Majesty will receive Consort Empress's title, and will receive the Emperor's same treatment.
Art. 3rd: the Imperial House will receive, annually, for the maintenance of the Imperial Palace and other pieces of furniture and immobile to Her belonging, a quantity the same to 5% of the gross domestic product of the Empire.
Art. 4th: the Emperor's Mother will receive Empress-mother's title, being obeyed the determination in the Pár. 2nd, Art. 1st Title II.
Art. 5th: the Emperor's Father will receive the title of Emperor-patriarch, being obeyed the determination in Art. 4th of this Title.
Art. 6th: In the events in that it is working with subjects pertinent sòmente to the Principality of Orange, it cannot SSMI to use of the title of "His Royal Highness, Prince Cláudio I of Orange".
Title IV - Of the Distinguished Imperial Council of State
Art. 1st: the Distinguished Imperial Council of having Been is legislative organ of Trust of His Imperial Majesty, being composed of up to twelve lifelong members, indicated by Him.
Paragraph 1st: the Members of the Distinguished Imperial Council of having Been receive Imperial " Counselor's title, in case they are not detainers of title of Nobility, or, in case they stop them, they will be for them agreements.
Paragraph 2nd: the sessions of the Imperial Council of State will be given in the English language, as well as the projects submitted to its approval.
Art 2nd: To the Distinguished Imperial Council of State, it competes:
- I - to Legislate on any subjects, taking the bill His Imperial Majesty, so that it is, or not, given the Holy CUMPRA-SE.
Only paragraph: the time for the discussions of the projects, proposed or motions in the Council are of 7 days.
- II - to Publish and to Do to Execute the Laws approved by His Imperial Majesty.
- III - to Authorize, after Approval for the Emperor, for two thirds of its members, the process instauração against Premier, Emperor-regent, Hereditary Captain and Leaders of Public Companies.
- IV - to Declare, in the absence of Premier, by means of authorization writing of the Emperor, War, to any nations or micronations.
- V - to Approve or non indications of Diplomats of another Nations or Micronations for Ambassador's position in Reunion.
- VI - to Indicate, by means of expressed authorization of His Imperial Majesty, Leaders of Public Companies and ambassadors in other nations or micronations.
- VII - to appoint TUTOR-REGENT for Emperor that meets in state of MENORIDADE.
- VIII - to Increase or to decrease, by means of expressed authorization of His Imperial Majesty, the volume of taxes collected by the Empire.
- IX - to Censor any undesirable information of the Imperial Gazette or of the Agência Reunian of News.
- X - Cassar, by means of expressed authorization of His Imperial Majesty, judges or any other employees of the Empire.
- XI - to Establish Imperial Holidays.
- XII - to Suspend the execution, after manifestation of 95% of the Subjects of His Imperial Majesty, of laws for these considered Unjust.
- XIII - to Elaborate its Internal Regiment.
- XIV - to Accomplish, by means of expressed authorization of His Imperial Majesty, REVISIONS of this Imperial Constitution.
- XV - to Dispose about His Own Organization, operation, police, creation or extinction of public vacancies, fixation of its respective remuneration;
- XVI - to Condemn to the death, for crimes of Hurt-majesty, Betrayal to the Homeland, Terrorism and Desertion, without previous consultation to the Imperial Judges. will give him the execution of the sentence after the dação of the CUMPRA-SE of His Imperial Majesty. All and any Sentence of Condemnation, will begin in the following way: " the Distinguished Imperial Council of State, on behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor of Reunion for the Divine Grace and for Acclamation of the People - Defender of the faith, condemns to the DEATH o(a) Mr. (a) CONVICT. It will suffer este(a) Senhor(a) of the Penalty da(o) CHOSEN PENALTY, to be made in certain Public Place, in the presence of the members of this Distinguished Council. That God Has Pity of His Soul ".
Only paragraph: they are legitimate Penaltys Empalamento, the Fork, the Guillotine, the gas chamber, the Electric Chair, the Shooting and the Lethal Injection.
- XVII - to Decree Imperial Day of people's Vaccination and you encourage.
- XVIII - to Close any PRIVATE establishments whose taxes have not been inside pagos of certain period.
- XIX - Estatizar, by means of authorization writing of His Imperial Majesty, or to Privatize any present companies in Imperial territory, what will give him in the period of one month.
- XX - * * * REVOKED * * *
- XXI - to Declare any out of the law Political parties that come to attempt against the Good appoint of the Distinguished Council and of His Imperial Majesty.
- XXII - * * * REVOKED * * *
- XXIII - to Accomplish Commissions of Investigation, by means of approval of more of the half of its Members and of the Emperor, to hurry acts if administrative improbidade of any of its members.
- XXIV - * * * REVOKED * * *
- XXV - to appoint any Imperial Employees of High Escalão, with exception to those whose nomination only His Imperial Majesty fits or to Premier, in Title V'S form, Article 5th, Inciso V of this Holy Constitution;
- XXVI - to Present, His Imperial Majesty, at the end of every Year, report of the accomplished in the previous year;
- XXVII - to Approve, by means of it consults His Imperial Majesty, foreign Laws be she executed inside of the Empire.
- XXVIII - By means of the approval of 9 of the 11 Counselors, to deprive the President of the Council formerly indicated by His Imperial Majesty, and to ask to Him that vests other noble Counselor for the position;
- XXIX - to Assume, if it goes this to will of His Imperial Majesty, during His absence or impediment, Poder Moderator's control, until that the Emperor comes back.
Art. 3rd: the Imperial Counselors are inviolable for its opinions, words and votes.
First paragraph: From the expedition of its Diplomas of Imperial Counselor, for the Imperial Graph, the members of the Distinguished Imperial Council of having Been cannot be arrested nor processed criminal or civilmente, without previous license of His Imperial Majesty.
Second paragraph: they will owe the Imperial Counselors to be followers of any, credo or religion.
Third Paragraph: the Imperial Counselors should be members of one of the existent in favor agremiações.
Art 4th: When receiving Imperial Counselor's Diploma, the excellent Favored should pronounce the following Solemn Oath, going to the Monarch: I " swear to Defend Your Imperial Majesty and Your Holy Empire, Indivisibilidade and the Sovereignty of Reunion "
Art 5th * * * *REVOGADO * * * *
Art. 6th: It will lose Imperial Counselor's Diploma the Member that:
- I - not to Execute or to Do to Execute any of the dispositions above;
- II - to Lose the Trust of His Imperial Majesty;
- III - to Receive illicit advantages of any other micronation;
- IV - to Attempt against the Morals and the Honor of His Imperial Majesty;
- V - That to leave of to attend or to say to the Sessions of the Distinguished Imperial Council of State, I save for license granted by His Imperial Majesty or I Inform Expressed through E-mail fact for the Member is absent. It also can the Member to send addressed public e-mail His Imperial Majesty, asking for forgiveness for the serious made lack;
- VI - to Disobey in favor order in the cases of Closed Discourse, unless protected by the Regiments of its parties.
Art. 7th: the Legislative process executed by the Distinguished Imperial Council of having Been understands the elaboration of the following legislative acts:
- I - amendments to the Imperial Constitution;
- II - complemental laws;
- III - ordinary laws;
- IV - Motions;
- V - Decree to His Imperial Majesty, investigating on His relative opinion to some law being elaborated;
- VI - Jurisprudences be she used by the Imperial Judges, that judge for the Normative Precedents.
Title V - Of the Holy Functions of His Holy Imperial Majesty
Art. 1st: they are Attributions of the Emperor, Emperor Regente or of the Tutor-regent (if there is):
- I - through Glorious Ordinance, a non-solemn normative act that should deal, only, with subjects merely administrative, concerning nobility or of those of extreme urgency and relevance:
- a) to appoint the Members of the Distinguished Imperial Council of State, and, facultativamente, to ratify the name of a Premier chosen by the People’s Assembly of Qualicates, that, in the form of the title XVI of this Holy Constitution, it will exercise the Executive Branch in the Empire. It will also fit to the Emperor the indication of the President of the Imperial Council, that should be member of the party whose supported it is minority;
- b) to appoint the Imperial Judges;
- c) to Deprive completely of its function and any public employee of the Empire, without notice;
- d) to appoint the Hereditary Captains of the Hereditary Captaincies and Protecting Lorde of the Empire;
- e) to Check badges, medals, diplomas and nobility titles to those that, His second opinion, they deserve it. the highest Badge of the Empire is the " Order of Cross of Stráussia ";
- f) to appoint the Imperial Archbishop, that will regulate the subjects of Religion in the Empire. It cannot His Imperial Majesty to name follower of any Christian religion. When verifying any repression species to any religions, it cannot the Emperor it to deprive it, that will be incurring in Crime of Disobedience to the Imperial Constitution, that carts fine of a six-thousand wage-pattern;
- g) to Give Imperial Concession of Exploration (C.I.E.) for any companies, by means of it consults to the Distinguished Imperial Council of State, that, contacting competent professional, it will emit opinion, that, if favorable, it will make possible the dação of C.I.E..
- h) to appoint Interventor-imperial to govern, temporarily, any Hereditary Captaincy or Imperial Territory;
- i) to Create and to extinguish positions and government positions.
- II - through Imperial Decree, a normative, solemn act that can dispose about any matter, precept, norm or subject of supreme importance and immediate effects and has the force of a law and indefinite validity:
- a) to Pay penaltyses and to forgive convicts to the death;
- b) to Grant laws of its exclusive responsibility or of outrem, besides Amendments to the this Constitution;
- c) to Declare state of War, Defense, Imperial Calamity, Quarantine and to break any treatments between the Empire and other micronations;
- d) to Celebrate the peace with other micronations.
- III - through the Decree of Promulgation:
- a) to Give His CUMPRA-SE to the bills to Him correspondents for the Imperial Council or to the Executive Decrees submitted to its approval by Premier. In the case of the delay in the dação of the CUMPRA-SE, to the if 11 days pass without the manifestation of His Imperial Majesty, will be considered the APPROVED project. will give him to this the name of CUMPRA-SE TACIT;
- b) to Give His CUMPRA-SE to Conventions and International Agreements be she stuck by the Holy Empire of Reunion.
- IV - by means of Edict:
- a) to Answer to the consultations of the Distinguished Imperial Council of State and of Premier, giving or non provimento to the done inquiries;
b) to Advise bosses of State of allied micronations.
- V - to Address, annually, to the Subjects, through the communication means or, traditionally, of the Taken out of the Imperial Palace, I make speeches on the one that of more important happened in the Empire in the previous year.
- VI - to Exercise the supreme command of the Imperial armed force and of the Imperial Guard;
- VII - to Receive in His Imperial Cabinet, to the afternoons of every day of the month of July of every year, all and any Head of Family that to register;.
- VIII - to Judge, in Second Instance, the cases to Him Reviewed for the Imperial Judges. In case it is its desire, it will name, um(a) Desembargador(a) Imperial, that will judge them, in agreement with its conscience and with the available Jurisprudences, being its sentence accepted by His Imperial Majesty.
Art. 2nd: His Imperial Majesty can, should the need arise, to exercise any of the powers mentioned in Art. 2nd, title IV of this Constitution. It will present, however, report to the Distinguished Imperial Council of State, reporting the reason of the intervention.
Title VI - Of the Imperial Judges and of the Judiciary Branch
Art. 1st: the Judiciary Website, in the form of the Inciso II of the Art.2nd of the Title I of this Constitution, it will be exercised by His Imperial Majesty, Imperial judges and for the Imperial Chief judge;.
Art. 2nd: the Imperial Judiciary System will work in agreement with ‘common law ', the Normative Precedent. there won't be, therefore, any other forms of Positive Law (written) that not this Holy Constitution. His Imperial Majesty, the Imperial Judges and the Imperial Chief judge will judge and they will sentence the case in agreement with the Analogy, the Habits and the available Jurisprudence in the Imperial Archives.
Art. 3rd: Nobody if excuse of executing the law, alleging that doesn't know it.
Art. 4th: the posterior Law revokes the previous when expressly declares it, when it is with her incompatible or when it regulates the matter entirely that treated the previous law.
Art. 5th: there will be ‘Repristinação": the revoked law recuperates for having the law which revoked it lost the validity, except for disposition in contrary.
Art. 6th: the Law will not be valid for past events, except for when it goes this to Will of His Imperial Majesty.
Art. 7th: will go into effect the Law when receiving it CUMPRA-SE of His Imperial Majesty or after out the period for Veto, through TACIT CUMPRA-SE, in the terms of the Interruption 8, Art. 1st of the Title V of this Imperial Constitution.
Art. 8th: Not mattering the individual's nationality, the act judgements consummated in Imperial territory will be judged in agreement with the Law of the Empire.
Paragraph 1st: they won't be considered part of the Empire the Embassies of another Nations or Micronations, foreign embarkations the more than 30 miles of the Reunian coast and the content of pages in the world net of computers, the Internet, that you/they are out of the domain www.reuniao.org.
Paragraph 2nd: they will be part of the Imperial territory, besides the Empire in Hiself, the Embassies in other nations or micronations, Reunian embarkations and the means of transportation driving His Imperial Majesty anywhere out of the limits of the Empire.
Art.9th: they won't have effect in the Empire the Laws, Acts and Sentences of another nation or micronation, when they offend the Monarchic Institution, His Imperial Majesty, the sovereignty of the Empire, the public order, the morals and the good habits.
Only paragraph: It will only be applied, inside of the Limits of the Empire, foreign law approved by the Distinguished Imperial Council of State.
Art.10th.: they cannot suffer Civil or Criminal Condemnation:
- I - Emperor;
- II - the Members of the Imperial Family;
- III - the smallest of 6 years of age;
- IV - the largest of 96 years of age;
- V - the Monarchs in visit to the Empire, to not to be Vile crimes, in flagrant-crime, and crime of Espionage;
- VI - the Ambassadors and employees of another nations or micronations, while inside of the dependences of its Embassies and Consulates;
- V - the ones that make crimes in legitimate defense, need state, strict execution of the legal duty and regular exercise of the Law;
Only paragraph: the Judgement of Imperial Counselors, Protecting Lorde and of Premier will have as forum the Imperial Chief judge.
Art. 11st: the penalties will softened:
- I - of dignitaries of the Moderative Branch;
- II - of smaller of 10 and larger of 6 years of age;
- III - of larger of 70 and smaller of 96 years of age;
- IV - for crimes passionais;
Art. 12nd: they will be punished with the Death the ones that they make:
- I - the Crimes of Hurt-majesty, Betrayal to the Homeland, Desertion and Terrorism, in the form of the Inciso XVI of Art. 2nd, title IV.
- II - Rape;
- III - Traffic of Drugs;
- IV - Kidnapping;
- V - Killing someone to steal;
- VI - Murder with cruelty;
- VII - Cannibalism;
- VIII - Attacks against the Official Website of the Holy Empire.
Art. 13rd: they will be punished with Banimento or Repeal of the Reunian Nationality:
- I - Homosexuals;
- II - Pedófiles, that you/they consummate the libidinous fact;
- III - Necroiles, that you/they consummate the libidinous fact;
- IV - the ones that violate Graves, Mausoleums or Mortuary Chambers;
- V - the ones that make crime of Offense to the Laws of the Empire.
Only paragraph: All the other Crimes, Misdemeanors and Acts of Improbidade will be punished as it determines Art. 2nd of this Title.
Art. 14th: Any Subject of His Imperial Majesty, individual or Juridical, it can invoke it it tutors jurisdicional of the Empire, impetrando action close to the Judiciary Branch, to be judged in first instance by the Judges and, in Monday and last instance for the Imperial Chief judge, in Inciso II'S form, Art. 2nd, title I, and of Art. 2nd of this Title VI of the Holy Imperial Constitution.
Art. 15th: they are Duties of the Imperial Judges, whose noncompliances cart penalty of Deprivation, in the form of the Inciso III of Art. 1st of the Title V of this Imperial Constitution:
- I - to Judge, according to Art. 2nd of this Title VI, the actions impetradas in the form of Art. 14th of this Title VI.
- II - to Behave in a compatible way with its respectable position, under discharge penalty, in the form of the Inciso III of Art. 1st, title V of this Constitution.
- III - to Fight for the Ideals of the Justness, of the Justice, of the Honesty, of the Austerity and of the Speed of the Judiciary;
- IV - not to allow any species of religious discrimination, punishing exemplarmente;
- V - to Accept, quietly, the decisions of Second Instance of His Imperial Majesty or of the Imperial Chief judge;
- VI - not to judge again what in having judged;
Art. 16th: they are Principles and Inviolable Institutions of the Reunian Law:
- I - Private Property, unless for Competent Imperial Organ;
- II - Family;
- III - HIM Phone, Bank, Postal Secrets and of And-mails, unless for Competent Imperial Organ;
- IV - Monarchy;
- V - the National Heroes.
Paragraph 1st: the Violation of any of these Principles and Institutions will be, I marry verified by Imperial Judge, punished in the form of Art. 12nd of this Title VI.
Art. 17th: Nobody will be imprisoned by Debt of any nature. the Debtor's goods will be executed, in favor of the Creditor.
Title VII - Of the Warranties, Laws and Duties of the Subjects of His Imperial Majesty
Art. 1st: they are Laws of the Subject Reunions that are even with the Justice, and they will owe these to be guaranteed for the Imperial Government, at every necessary cost, in the terms of this Holy Constitution:
- I - Life;
- II - Property and the Dwelling;
- III - primary, secondary and university Education;
- IV - Freedom;
- V - Vote to choose the members of the People’s Assembly of Qualicates;
- VI - Phone, Bank Secret and of E-mail;
- VII - total and unrestricted Traffic inside of the limits of the Empire, except for disposition in contrary;
- VIII - Lazer;
- IX - Work;
- X - Safety.
Art. 2nd: they are Duties of the Reunian Subjects, inadiáveis, irrefutable and unanswerable:
- I - Payment of the Taxes to the Crown;
- II - Respect to the Constituted Imperial Authorities;
- III - Execution of this Holy Constitution;
- IV - Respect to the Imperial Symbols;
- V - Maintenance of the Principles and Inviolable Institutions of the Reunian Law, in the terms of Art. 16th of the Title VI of this Constitution;
- VI - Para you, the Military Service, that can be exercised in the Imperial Guard or in the Ministry of the Defense (Old Imperial Comissariado);
- VII - to Denounce those that attempt against these Laws and the Principles and Inviolable Institutions of the Reunian Law, described by Art. 16th of the Title VI of this Constitution.
Title VIII - Of the Companies and Corporations
Art. 1st: At first, there won't be any distinctions among Public and Private, National or Foreign Companies, unless determined by the Distinguished Imperial Council of State or for the Imperial Government, that cannot:
- I - to Exempt of having Imposed;
- II - to Subsidize;
- III - to Accomplish Partnerships Private Government-initiative;
- IV - to Condemn take-overs;
- V - to Grant Imperial Alvarás, according to the Inciso II of Art. 3rd of this Title VIII;
- VI - Estatizar or to Privatize, in Inciso XIX'S form, Art. 2nd of the Title IV of this Constitution;
- VII - to Condemn "Mergers", Commercial Alliances, Associations and Federations;
Art. 2nd: the Companies that receive for luck, for the Imperial Government's Grace, incentives of any species, they will commit they accomplish it services or they supply products for the Empire without any obligation to the Crown, under penalty of Estatização, in Inciso XIX'S form, Art. 2nd of the Title IV of this Holy Constitution.
Art. 3rd: they will be obtained, by means of Imperial Concession of Exploration, in Inciso XX'S form, Art. 1st of the Title V of this Constitution:
- I - Permission for Extraction of Minerals, Petroleum or Wood;
- II - Imperial Alvará for operation of Commercial or Industrial Establishments;
- III - Concession of Middle of Communication, written or not;
IV - Authorization for opening of Hospital;
Art. 4th: It is hindered to the Companies established in Imperial territory, under penalty of Estatização, in the form of the interruption XIX, Art. 2nd of the Title IV of this Carta Magna:
- I - Payment, to its employees, of less than A Wage-pattern.
- II - Obtaining of superior profits at 55%;
- III - Import of micronations products with which the Government of His Imperial Majesty doesn't maintain relationships, or meet in state of War.
- IV - leaders' Presence that you/they are Citizens of Micronations with which This Empire doesn't maintain friendly relationships in its Body of Executives;
- V - Industrial Espionage;
- VI - Formation of Trust or Cartel, unless by means of previous authorization of His Imperial Majesty;
Art. 5th: It is hindered the Workers of the Companies established in Reunian territory:
- I - Accomplishment of strikes;
- II - Formation of unions.
Title IX - Of the Education and of the Professions
Art. 1st: Law to be guaranteed by the Imperial Government, the education is monopoly of the Empire. will meet the Imperial System of Education under the égide of a Minister of the Education, indicated by Premier of the Empire.
Art. 2nd: they will be accepted as Professional Diplomas, in the Empire, those emitted by Reunian Institutions of Teaching and of all the countries with which the Government of His Imperial Majesty maintains friendly diplomatic relationships.
Paragraph 1st: It will be punished that that to exercise, illegally, any profession, so much for lack of Diploma regarding that, as for the no-acceptance of this for the Imperial System of Education.
Paragraph 2nd: Formed them in the Reunian Institutions of Teaching they will be entitled the Special Prison until the judgement for competent Imperial authority.
Art. 3rd: they will be part, obligatorily, of the curriculum of First Degree of the Imperial System of Education the matters History of the Empire, Moral and Civic, Portuguese Language, Mathematics, Sciences, Social Studies, Philosophy, German or English, History of the World and General Geography.
Only paragraph: they will have the Schools of First Degree total autonomy to establish any elective matters that don't come from encounter to this Constitution.
Art. 4th: they will constitute part of the curriculum of Second Degree of the Imperial System of Education the matters History of the Empire, Computer science, Language
Art. 5th.: Until the end of the Second Degree, daily, before the beginning of the classes and after the execution, OBLIGATORY, of the Imperial Hymn, the students will stand up for, with its Masters, they pronounce this oath, in front of the Imperial Flag that will be in the left song of each class room: " Interest Loyalty to the Imperial Flag, to the Emperor of Reunion and the Monarchy for them represented. An Alone Nation, Under An Alone God, Indivisible, with Justice and Freedom for everybody ". After this, the classes will be proceeded.
Title X - Of the Hereditary Captain, Regents and of the Hereditary Captaincies
Art. 1st.: In the Empire of Reunion there will be Hereditary Captain (or Regents), in the form of Art. 8th. of the Title I of this Constitution. Appointd through Imperial Ordinance of His Imperial Majesty, the Hereditary Captain they will be:
- I - Reunian;
- II - Members of one of the existent political parties;
- III - Residents of the County to be for them governed.
Only paragraph: they will receive the Hereditary Captain the treatment of Your Excellency, when to them to go, and of His Excellency, when to them to refer.
Art. 2nd.: they will be attributions of Captains s, that they can be delegated, partial the totally to Just Council of Advisers, if there is:
- I - to Appoint Just Council of Advisers, composed of up to 5 members and regulated by Lei Capitanial, with thirst in the Capital of the Captaincy in subject; the function of this Council is the one of advising His Excellency in the acting of its functions;
- II - to Appoint and to deprive any public employee under its Jurisdiction;
- III - to Decide about the creation of new Cities in the territory under its Jurisdiction;
- IV - to Appoint the Alcaides, administrators of Burroughs, for 1 year-old terms, with right to exercise it how many times go the Captain's desire. the Alcaides should be:
(the Amendment 01-98 removed Beatriz's city, SS, of Hereditary Captain's jurisdiction of that place, placing it on the one of Premier)
- a) Residents in that Burrough;
- V - to Approve or you don't tell them presented by the Alcaides, monthly; In case of the no-approval, it will be the responsible Alcaide for its payment;
- VI - to Represent His Imperial Majesty in ceremonies, Reunions and any other events us which His presence be not confirmed;
- VII - to Create and to extinguish positions;
- VIII - to Take care of the official website of its Captaincy in the Internet;
- IX - to Dispose on the collection of Taxes in its Captaincy;
- X - to Declare state of Calamity and Quarantine;
- XI - to Do to execute the laws approved by the Imperial Government;
- XII - to Accomplish, with the expressed of His Imperial Majesty permission, changes:
- a) in the symbols of the Hereditary Captaincy;
- b) in the school curricula of the Institutions of Teaching of the Captaincy;
- XIII - to Establish Holidays;
- XIV - Suspend, by means of previous authorization of His Imperial Majesty, the Imperial Concessions of Exploration of any companies, in the territory under its jurisdiction;
- XV - to Investigate, through Decree His Imperial Majesty, on the validity of any laws and regulations being elaborated by its Government;
Only paragraph: In Captain's absence, he/she will be above the responsible Imperial Interventor for the functions discriminated.
Art. 3rd.: the Hereditary Captains are inviolable for its opinions and words.
Only paragraph: From the expedition of its Diplomas of Hereditary Captain, these cannot be arrested nor processed criminal or civilmente, without previous license of the Imperial Government;
Art. 4th.: When receiving Captain's Diploma, the excellent Favored he/she should pronounce the following Solemn Oath, going to the Royal Flag: I " swear to Defend His Imperial Majesty and Your Holy Captaincy, its people, its culture, its traditions. I ask to God that aids " me.
Art.5th.: It will lose Captain's Diploma that that:
- I - not to Execute or to Do to Execute any of the dispositions above;
- II - to Lose the Trust of His Imperial Majesty;
- III - to Receive or to give illicit advantages to any company or micronação;
- IV - to Attempt against the Morals and the Imperial Government's Honor or of His Imperial Majesty.
Title XI - Of the Lord Protector of the Empire
Art. 1st - the Lord Protector is appointed by Glorious Ordinance and is a member of the Moderative Branch. His functions are:
- I - To function as Chief of Staff of the Emperor, being responsible, upon request, for the preparation of Imperial Decrees and Glorious Ordinances, thus releasing them in HHIM's behalf, after His solemn and express approval;
- II - To take care of the Official Website of the Holy Empire of Reunion. His acts will always be subject to express approval by His Holy, Imperial Majesty, and he may choose people to help him in this task;
- III - To, exclusively, perform the duties of Grand Prior of the Most of Noble Order of the Copper Crown, Our Empire's highest noble honor. the Lord Protector is responsible for any affairs that concern the nobility in the Holy Empire, being able to pass EDICTS to change, abolish or create title-giving policies, after consulting with the Emperor;
- IV - To administrate the Imperial Capital, Saint-Denis, having powers equal to those of a Hereditary Captain (Title X of this Constitution);
- V - To represent the Moderative Branch in all the Imperial Territories;
- VI - To run the Imperial Geographic Society, being responsible for the maps of the Empire, in a National basis;
- VII - To act as a mediator in conflicts between nobles.
Art. 2nd - the Lord Protector of the Empire will receive the title of His Imperial Highness, and by which he should be treated.
Only Paragraph: the title will cease to exist:
- I - When the Lord-Protector is discharged of his official duties;
- II - If the person chosen to be Lord-Protector has a High title of nobility;
- III - If the Lord-Protector chooses not to use it.
Art. 3rd - the Lord Protector will be able to appoint up to five honest, reliable people to assist him;
Art. 4th - the Lord Protector may apppoint up to 5 Advisors to assist him on his official duties.
Title XII - Of the Imperial Chief judge and His Functions
Art. 1st.: Appointd through Glorious Ordinance, it will occupy the Imperial Chief judge the position of Head of the Reunian Judiciary Branch, exercising the second instance. It should be subject of notable to know juridical and very goodreputation.
Art. 2nd.: It competes to the Imperial Chief judge, mainly, the Guard of the Holy Constitution, fitting it:
- I - to Process and to Judge:
- a) in the common penal infractions, the Alcaides, Captains s and any imperial employees, in the form of the Artigo Décimo of the Title VI of the Holy Constitution;
- b) the litigation among foreign or international organism and the Imperial Government, the Royal District or any of the Hereditary Captaincies;
- c) the approval, after he/she CUMPRA-SE of His Imperial Majesty, of the sentences and foreign laws invigorate it in Reunian territory;
- d) the criminal revision and the action rescisória of yours judged;
- e) the sentence execution in the causes of its original, allowed competence the delegation of attributions for the practice of acts processuais;
- f) the reform of sentences uttered by any Imperial judges;
- g) law validity or local government's act answered in face of the Holy Constitution and of this organic act;
- h) the imperial judges, appointed by him or by HHIM through a Moderative Intervention;
- i) the political crime;
- j) real action of unconstitutionality;
- II - to Appoint and to deprive the Procurator-general of the Empire, to who the leadership of the Reunian General Legal profession fits, that will offer free services to the whole population of the Empire.
Only paragraph: they can propose real action of inconstitucionalidade;
- I - the Imperial Government, represented by His Imperial Majesty, the President of the Distinguished Imperial Council of State or Premier;
- II - the People, through petition with adhesion of 40%, at least, of the subjects of His Imperial Majesty;
- III - Hereditary Captain;
- IV - the Leadership of each one of the existent parties in the Empire;
- V - the Procurator-general of the Empire;
- VI - the Director of the People’s Assembly of Qualicates.
Title XIII - Of the Quæx
Art. 1o: Quæx, subordinate, in joint-venture system, to the Moderative Branch and the Executive, has the functions:
- I - Of hurrying penal infractions against the political and social order or in detriment of goods, services and interests of the Imperial Government or of its autarchical entities and public companies, as well as other infractions whose practice has repercussion intercapitanial or international and demand uniform repression;
- II - to Prevent and to repress the illicit traffic of narcotics and kindred drugs, the smuggling and the descaminho;
- III - to Exercise the functions of marine, aerial police and of borders;
- IV - to Fight, public or privately, inside or out of the limits of the Empire, for the interests groups of the Empire and of its international allies;
- V - to Exercise, through specialized professionals, the function of Imperial Censorship, using of any necessary means to combat the popularization, for the communication means, of noxious information to the interests of the Empire;
- VI - to Inform in official character, through the Reunian News Agency, the Society on the events happened in the Empire;
- VII - to Aid the Ministry of the Immigration and Tourism in the acting of its functions.
- VIII - to Repress, using of the necessary ways, movements, although popular, noxious to the Crown;
Art. 2nd: Quæx is commanded by its General Superintendent, indicated by Premier through Executive Decree.
Title XIV - Of the Ministry of the Immigration, Tourism and of the environment
Art. 1st.: the Imperial Government has the duty of guaranteeing an environment balanced ecologicamente, to defend it and to preserve it, so much for the reunião people as for the visitors of another nations.
First paragraph: To assure the effectiveness of this devere to take care of the politics of Immigration of the Empire, the Ministry was created, to which assigns:
- I - to Preserve and to recuperate the essential ecological processes and to provide the ecological handling of the species and ecosystems;
- II - to Preserve the diversity and the integrity of the genetic patrimony of the Empire and fiscalizar the entities destined to the research and manipulation of genetic material;
Second paragraph: Still so that the incolumidade of the environment is guaranteed, they are cabíveis the following punishments, for the ones that they damage it:
- I - Estatização, if private company;
- II - Dismissal, on the part of the Imperial Government, of all its management, if public company;
- III - Prison, with feather the approach of the Reunian Judiciary Branch, for matters that, direct or indirectly, of good or bad faith, participate of the act lesivo to the environment;
- IV - immediate Demolition of structures threatening the ecological balance.
- III - to Demand, for work installation or activity potentially harmful to the environment, previous study of environmental impact, the one that will give him publicity; If considered excessively harmful, it won't be granted by the Imperial Government the permission for such activity;
Art. 2nd.: the responsible Minister will be indicated by Premier.
Art. 3rd.: It fits, still, to the Ministry.:
- I - to Grant or not, through the Ministry of Tourism and Immigration, entrance visa in the Empire, directly or through the Imperial Embassies in another countries, for tourists and those that here want to work;.
First paragraph: It won't be granted sees for natural people of countries whose governments are Marxist, except for disposition in opposite on the part of the Imperial Government.
- II - to Grant authorization for the establishment of new Hotels, Motels, Inns, Estalagens and Pensions in the Empire;
Only paragraph: they will receive the establishments a quotation, to approach of the Ministry;
- III - to Examine the forms of Citizenship of the ones that if candidatam, through the Internet, to the greeting of reunião citizenship, submitting the names of candidates to the approval of Premier.
Title XV - Of the Minister of the Defense and of the Imperial armed forces
Art. 1st.: the Imperial armed forces, constituted by the Imperial Armada, Imperial Army, Forces Aerial Imperial and he/she Keeps Imperial, they are permanent and regular institutions, organized with base in the hierarchy and in the discipline, under Supreme authority of the Emperor of Reunion, and they are destined to the defense of the Empire and of His Imperial Majesty, to the warranty of execution of the Holy Constitution and, for initiative of any of these, the law, the order, the monarchic tradition, the family and the property.
Art. 2nd.: It exercises the Command of the Imperial armed forces the Minister of the Defense, indicated by Premier;
Art. 3rd.: the Military Service is obligatory in the terms of this Holy Constitution.
Art. 4th.: He/she has the Imperial Guard the exclusive function of defending the Emperor's life and of Heades of State in visit to the Empire.
Only paragraph: Inside of the Royal District (DR), it exercises the Imperial Guard the police function, caring for for the people's safety and of the patrimony, through ostensible patrolling.
Title XVI - Of Premier and His Attributions
Art. 1st.: the Executive Branch is delegated to a Premier, chosen by the People’s Assembly of Qualicates in the form of the effective Electoral Law and that has its name ratified by His Imperial Majesty.
First paragraph: In the exercise of its functions, Premier will assume he/she informs responsibility of the acts that to practice for itself or through its Ministers.
Second paragraph: the Executive Branch will be its thirsty in the Magisterial Palace, located in Beatriz's City, Hereditary Captaincy of Stráussia.
Art. 2nd.: It will carry Premier the title of " Your Imperial " Excellency.
Art. 3rd.: He/she won't have Premier any ingerência in the other three Imperial Branchs, except for in the hypotheses disposed in this Holy Constitution.
Art. 4th.: It owes the Head of the Branch Executive obedience and loyalty His Imperial Majesty, could be, in any time or time and to the any title, deprived of its position.
Only paragraph: In case Premier is Impeded, it will assume Vice-Premier Government's Leadership, until that the Assembly of Qualicates chooses the neighbor to govern.
Art 5th.: In the lack of Premier, its absence or temporary inability, it will pass the Executive Branch of the Empire to the hands of Vice-Premier, that it will be subject to the terms of this title as if Premier went.
First paragraph: Premier cannot be absent for more than 20 days of the Holy Empire.
Second paragraph: If declared unable to exercise its functions for the Judiciary Branch, Premier will go again by the sieve of the Assembly of Qualicates, that will decide on its permanence.
Third paragraph: To be Elligible to the position of Premier, one must:
- I - Not be a dual-citizen;
- II - Have been a citizen of the Holy Empire of Reunion for at least 6 months OR have a nobility title;
- III - Have a picture of oneself available on the internet;
- IV - Be a member of one of the existant parties.
Art 6th. : they are functions of Premier, as Head of Government:
- I - to Prepare Executive Decrees and to submit them to the he/she CUMPRA-SE of His Imperial Majesty, so that, after having received, they will have character of Law and indefinite validity. It will be used of such legislative instruments for:
- a) to Provide the civil and military positions;
- b) to Grant frequencies of radio, television and television to cable, besides Imperial Concessions of Exploration (CIE) for the opening of means of communication writing;
- c) to Accomplish changes in the Imperial Symbols;
- d) to Declare the war and to do the peace;
- e) to Summon the Imperial Council, extraordinarily;
- II - to Send Ordinary Measure, that don't need sanction road he/she CUMPRA-SE, to dispose on:
- a) Subjects merely administrative;
- b) Nomination, Suspension and Dismissal, in free character, of the members of its Cabinet, obeying a creation limit of at the most 11 different Ministries, to the which it can delegate any of its powers, being, even so, responsible for the result of the delegation;
Only paragraph: the Imperial Chancellor won't be part of the Cabinet of His Imperial Excellency, being subject, only, to the wills of His Imperial Majesty, inside of the Moderative Branch;
- c) Pardon or minoração of the imposed featherses the condemned réus for crimes, with exception to the of Hurt-majesty;
- d) to Declare the war immediately, in the cases of invasion or foreign aggression;
- e) to Declare the website state and the one of public calamity;
- f) Subjects concerning apenasmente to the Executive Capital, Beatriz's city;
- g) to Approve the names to him submitted by the Minister of the Immigration and Tourism, for its posterior entrance in the citizens' of the Holy Empire list.
- III - to Sanction, to promulgate and to publish the bills to him submitted by the People’s Assembly of Qualicates;
- IV - to Send bills to the Distinguished Imperial Council of State that you/they negotiate, being it prohibited the veto right to the result obtained at that house;:
- a) Of the external relationships of the Empire;
- b) Of amendments to the Imperial Constitution;
- c) Of relative subjects to the Moderative Branch or the Judiciary;
- V - to Send proposed of law and regulations to the sieve of the People’s Assembly of Qualicates that you/they dispose on:
- a) Nominations and Deprivations;
- b) Creation, extinction of public positions of the Executive Branch and of the Legislative;
- c) economic Measures or any another that modify the status quo of the good people of Reunion somehow;
- d) Intervention in any of the Hereditary Captaincies;
- IV - to Consult, through Decree, His Imperial Majesty, investigating about the promulgação possibility or it grants of right Ordinance-executive or bill.
Title XVII - Of the People’s Assembly of Qualicates
Art. 1st. - the People’s Assembly of Qualicates, organ of the sovereignty and of the popular will, low chamber of the aristocratic representative system of Reunion, is composed of representatives of the people - Qualicates, chosen in the form of the effective electoral law and vested by His Holy Imperial Majesty through Edict.
Art 2nd. - Each legislature will have the duration of 6 (six) months.
First paragraph: the terms of the qualicates can be renewed indefinitely.
Second paragraph: the number of qualicates will beetsablished by law, so that each administrative unit of the Empire will have at least a representative in the assembly.
Art. 3rd. - During the course of their terms, qualicates will have relative immunity. They will not be sued unless after authorization voted in plenary, except for in the cases of the only paragraph of this article.
Only paragraph: It will lose, in the form of the law, his position, the qualicate who:
- I - Disobey order of Closed Discourse, except for in the event of the election of Premier, when the use of the Closed Discourse is not allowed;
- II - Attempts against the constitutional principles that govern the Reunian society;
- III - Receives or gives information, ilegally, to nations that don't maintain diplomatic relationships with the Empire;
- IV - Goes against the morals, to the good habits and the characteristic decency of high digninaties.
Art 4th. - Vice-Premier of the Empire will exercise the functions of Director-president of the People’s Assembly of Qualicates.
- Art 5th. - It competes, exclusively, to the Assembly:
- I - to Choose, every three months, the Premier and Deputy-Premier of the Empire, and to present the chosen name His Holy Imperial Majesty, so that it is ratified;
Only paragraph: Not ratifying HHIM the presented name, the People’s Assembly of Qualicates will meet again for the election of another name, submitting it to the Distinguished Imperial Council, who, approving it, it will vest it.
- II - to Dispose about its internal organization through Legislative Rescript;
- III - to Send to the sanction of Premier the bills of responsibility of its members;
- IV - to Knock down, through 3/5 (three fifths) of its members, the veto of Premier, and, by means of Exceptional Rescript to submit the project vetoed to the CUMPRA-SE of SSMI;
Only paragraph: If 4/5 (four fifths) of the qualicates vote against the veto of Premier, the Director-president of the Assembly will be able to promulgate the law.
Art. 6th. - These are functions reserved to the Plenary of the People’s Assembly:
- I - to Move, temporarily, its site;
- II - to Authorize the Premier or Deputy-Premier to be absent of the country for a limited period;
- III - to Elaborate and to vote budgetary laws.
Art. 7th. - The Premier of the Empire will answer, before the People’s Assembly of Qualicates, for government's politics and for the administration, and each Minister of State individually for the acts practiced in the exercise of his/her functions.
Art. 8th.: The Premier and his/her cabinet will attend before the Imperial Parliament, which is composed of the Distinguished Imperial Council of State and of the People’s Assembly of Qualicates, in order to present the plan of government.
Only paragraph: Each minister, individually, depends on the trust of the People’s Assembly, and will be discharged when such confidence is denied through Vote of Distrust, approved by 4/5 (four fifths) of its members.
Art. 9th.: Checked the impossibility of working together for the sake of the nation with the Premier chosen by her, the Moderative Branch can intervene dissolving the People’s Assembly and summoning elections that will take place in the period of sixty days. Parliamentarians who have integrated the dissolved House will be able to participate on those elections.
Only paragraph: During the period that is going from the dissolution to the election of new qualicates, the Council will exercice the powers cited on this title.
P.S.: "The Sacred Constitution of the Holy Empire of Reunion" is originally written in the Portuguese language. However, His Majesty's government feels that it is indeed necessary to have an English version of it, so that it can be read - and respected - by Reunian anglophone citizens. Also, many micronationalists have asked questions about our Magna Carta. That is why the Imperial Government decided to proceed with a translation - into the English Language - of the Constitution. This translation below is not an official document of the Holy Empire, serving only as a source of information to those who study Reunian Laws and Institutions.